Being a Sr. Officer Procurement who is responsible to procure materials /services requested by end user departments at right time, at right price with right quality
- Accepting approved Purchase Requisitions in the system.
- Floating Enquiries to the potential vendors
- Obtaining commercial Offers & preparation of evaluation
- Verification of all purchase orders
- Final negotiations with techno commercially feasible vendor with favorable terms.
- Obtaining necessary approvals
- Communicate the approved Purchase Orders with the concern vendor
- Prioritize the supplies by considering deadline and supplier delivery
- Coordinate with suppliers & logistics team (wherever required) in order to know the status of material and make sure those deliveries will be on time.
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers
- Design standard operation procedures of the procurement department and minimize the deficiencies.
- Follow up submission of supplier invoices to accounts department command and practice of entire supplier life cycle from initial supplier identification through contracting to delivering of services.
- Responsible for the procurement of Engg. Spares and consumables (E & I/Mech. Dept), Packing Consumables and Import Shipments Clearance in adherence with the UAE customs norms etc. Liaison between Supplier and user Department.
- Any Graduate.
8 + years in Procurement Department in a continuous process /glass industry
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Experience in any ERP will be advantaged
- Language Skills- English/Hindi and Arabic
UAE nationals/Native Arabic Speakers preferred.