- Being an Oracle Developer should have desired knowledge to areas of responsibility on Issue fixing in Production and co ordinating with Oracle Support on Bug Fixes. Works on User Requests for customization of Old Processes for process betterment.
- Should have strong Functional exposure to Oracle E-Business Suite Financials, EBTax, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, WMS, EAM and HRMS Modules
- Should have good experience in Development/Customization of RICEW/OAF Components (Reports/ Interfaces / Conversions/ Extensions/ Workflows and OAF developments)
- Should have experience in development of Inbound/ Outbound Interfaces and Data conversions using Standard API’s, PL/SQL, SQL* LOADER and UTL_FILE utilities
- Should have experience on XML Publisher Reports development and creation of (eText-Outbound) Template for EFT, EDI data Transmission to Banks
- Should have experience in Development / Customization of Discoverer Reports
- Should have experience on development/Customization of Workflow objects and AME rules
- Should have hands on experience on Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) Personalizations /Extensions and Form Personalization/CUSTOM.pll
- Good to have experience on Custom Web-ADI Integrators (Interfaces) development for loading data through ADI Spreadsheets into Oracle
- Should have good understanding on AIM Methodology for Functional/ Technical Specs preparation
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs
- Oracle Apex/Fusion experience.
- Oracle Cloud experience.
- University Education in Computer Subjects
- Oracle EBS Techno/Functional exposure to Financials, INV, OM, WMS, OPM and HRMS/Payroll Modules
Other Skills / Requirements:
- No age restriction