- Being an Oracle Apps Database Administrator should have desired knowledge to maintain Oracle databases of E-Business suite Application systems for performance and reliability. Responsibilities include tuning, configuring Oracle databases and Applications and building tools/scripts to monitor and troubleshoot the Oracle Application systems, proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum to no unplanned downtime.
- Perform the Oracle Apps Database Administrator Tasks including Linux System Administration responsibilities
- Installation and Upgrade of Oracle Application Environment
- Responsible for Incident, Problem, Change Management & Service Request.
- Interaction with Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- Applying patches on ORACLE_HOME, FMW_HOME, WEB_TIER
- Monitoring Different Alerts like CPU Utilization, Memory Utilization, SWAP Utilization, Inactive session
- Installation of Oracle 11G,12C,19C on Linux platform
- Database tuning & Troubleshooting for Performance Issues
- Creating and managing of Tablespaces, User, Roles and Profiles
- Experience in cloning for test system
- Experience with applying Oracle Security Patches (CPU’s), PSU Patches
- Experience in upgrading Oracle Applications & Database.
- Thorough knowledge of RMAN Backups/Restores from Tape and Disk media.
- Strong hands-on technical knowledge of ORACLE ASM, Backup & Recovery, Data Guard, Database Cloning, Oracle Enterprise Manager, ORACLE E-Business Suite R12
- Good understanding of backup tools and backup planning with restoration (from Disk, Cloud, Tapes)
- Good understanding of server management (Windows & Linux) in clustered environment
- Data Center infrastructure management with day-to-day monitoring.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Additional responsivities as assigned by department.
- University Education, preferably computer graduate.
- 5+ years of professional experience performing database administration (11g or Higher).
- 5 + years of experience as ORACLE Applications DBA (R12), with responsibilities like installation, maintenance, production support, System administration, and performance tuning of ORACLE Applications
- Having relevant product training from the vendors and authorized Partners.