Company: Emirates Float Glass LLC
Industry: Emirates Float Glass (EFG) LLC is a world class, multi-award-winning float glass facility based in Abu Dhabi UAE. Established in 2009 by Dubai Investments PJSC, the state-of-the-art facility has become a dominant player in the region for float glass in architectural and automotive applications, producing 600 tons of glass a day.
International Glass Processors have consistently trusted EFG to deliver to the highest standards of quality, delivery and service, whilst the company has won multiple Environmental, Safety and Business awards. Supplying a range of products to all international standards and to more than 65 countries spanning South America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa, “world class” has been in our DNA since inception.
At EFG we recognize our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career paths
As part of the EFG team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the practice and our team together
- The opportunity to be a part of best inclusion practices (fair treatment, equal access to opportunity, respectful environment) without any barriers, discrimination, and intolerance
- Best community compliance to Employment law, Health & Safety.
- The ability to work with a potential employer who adheres to Employee Value Proposition that provide good perks, benefits, and rewards in return for the good commitment in work
Location: 353MR2 ICAD-2 Musaffah, Abu Dhabi, UAE. P.O. Box:8869
Application Deadline: 02nd of May, 2022
Being a Furnace Technician who is responsible for Furnace operation in coordination with Process Controller
- Monitor, maintain, and control Furnace process parameters from batch hopper, batch charger, doghouse, melter, refiner, and up to canal.
- Accomplish Furnace Inspection Check sheet and promptly report details in case of deviation.
- Inspect regenerators, combustion blowers, melting of batch piles, batch chargers, Furnace control system, reversals, refractory gates position and its condition, burner firing and flame condition, gas leakages, glass level.
- Generation of log for process parameters, malfunction, accidents, Furnace conditions, deviation notes in event of glass property changes, pull change history cards, and equipment calibration.
- Assist Furnace Operator in servicing and set-up of burners and other furnace equipment.
- Perform flue gas analysis as per instructions.
- Assist Bath and Lehr Operators during set-up and adjustments at Metal Bath and lehr Relieve Process Controller whenever necessary.
- Maintain housekeeping at area of responsibility
- Action required to maintain operating condition during the normal shift operation.
- Diploma (preferably Ceramic)/ Science Graduate/ ITI with 8 years of experience in glass melting furnace field & control room operation
8 years’ experience in glass melting furnace both field & control room operation (preferably in Float glass manufacturing
Other Skills / Requirements:
- No age restriction
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.