Priority will be given to internal applicants
- Codification and Classification of Materials and maintain inventory master for better utilization of ERP for time saving and efficient overall function in connection of materials and services.
- All functions of material Receipt e.g. Preparation of GRN, Preparing daily receipt report, arrange material inspection,follow up for shortage / damaged material with purchase etc.
- Maintain and supervise material records of material transactions and perpetual inventory checking.
- Coordination with the purchase department and accounts for materials related issues.
- To make the gate passes for Returnable and non returnable basis and maintain records.
- Follow up with purchase for Shortage / discrepancy for incoming material.
- Invoice checking and forwarding it to Accounts Departments and follow up with suppliers for Invoices.
- Supervision of Scrap (Wood & Empty Bags) disposal and records maintaining.
- Cash Receipt from vendors engaged with scrap disposals.
- Stores Budget preparation and monitoring of expenses.
Education :- Materials / Stores / Engineering Diploma / Graduation from a recognized College / University.
Experience :- 10+ years in Stores related activities, out of it minimum 5 years must be as Executive level.
Language: English, Hindi.